SAFE & FUN SOCIALIZATION FOR DOGS in Ferndale!
Canine To Five has been caring for the dogs of Metro Detroit since 2005. We know that looking for a safe, reliable, & trustworthy facility to care for your best friend is an important decision. With the several years of experience we have gained, our small, woman-owned business has developed solid policies, procedures, and protocols that align with our core values to help keep our dogs, team, clients, and community safe. We are committed to providing exceptional care for dogs, while providing our pet parents peace of mind!
Our Ferndale location opened its doors to Oakland County in 2013. This facility is located on E. Nine Mile Rd. between Bonner St. and Farrow St. We are perfect for pet parents commuting from Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Royal Oak, Oak Park, Clawson, Highland Park, and Detroit.
WHY CANINE TO FIVE? WE HAVE THINGS OTHERS DO NOT!
- Dedicated overnight staff ensures your pup sleeps safely and soundly during their boarding experience
- Our spacious and secure enclosures feature raised beds, providing a comfortable night's rest for your furry friend
- Enjoy peace of mind with 18,000 square feet of climate-controlled indoor space, complete with separate off-leash play areas for both large and small dogs
- Our outdoor play space spans 2,500 square feet and is enclosed by 8-foot tall vinyl fencing
- Stay connected with live webcams, allowing you to watch your dog play and interact with their BFFs
- Rest assured knowing our team is Pet CPR & First Aid certified, equipped with documented safety protocols for your dog's well-being
- Take advantage of our early drop-off and late pick-up hours on weekdays, providing up to 14 hours of open play
- Join our active online community, featuring daily photo updates shared to our Pet Parent Facebook Group
From a canine to five ferndale client...
I have been boarding dogs at Canine to Five since they opened. All 6 dogs have absolutely loved it. We have a Great Pyrenees puppy now, and she needs the pack setting and the stimulation provided at canine to five. The employees seem so happy to see the dogs too. They make me feel like my dogs are their favorites.