SAFE & FUN SOCIALIZATION FOR DOGS in Detroit!
Canine To Five has been caring for the dogs of Metro Detroit since 2005. We know that looking for a safe, reliable, & trustworthy facility to care for your best friend is an important decision. With the several years of experience we have gained, our small, woman-owned business has developed solid policies, procedures, and protocols that align with our core values to help keep our dogs, team, clients, and community safe. We are committed to providing exceptional care for dogs, while providing our pet parents peace of mind!
Our Midtown location opened its doors to the Cass Corridor in 2005. This facility is located on Cass Ave. between Peterboro and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. (also known as Mack). We are perfect for pet parents commuting from downriver (Wyandotte, Trenton, Allen Park, Lincoln Park, Southgate, Taylor), Dearborn, Highland Park, Hamtramck, and Grosse Pointe.
WHY CANINE TO FIVE? WE HAVE THINGS OTHERS DO NOT!
- Dedicated overnight staff ensures your pup sleeps safely and soundly during their boarding experience
- Our spacious and secure enclosures feature raised beds, providing a comfortable night's rest for your furry friend
- Enjoy peace of mind with 10,000 square feet of climate-controlled indoor space, complete with separate off-leash play areas for both large and small dogs
- Our outdoor play space spans 3,500 square feet, covered with hypoallergenic turf and enclosed by 8-foot tall vinyl fencing
- Stay connected with live webcams, allowing you to watch your dog play and interact with their BFFs
- Rest assured knowing our team is Pet CPR & First Aid certified, equipped with documented safety protocols for your dog's well-being
- Take advantage of our early drop-off and late pick-up hours on weekdays, providing up to 14 hours of open play
- Join our active online community, featuring daily photo updates shared to our Pet Parent Facebook Group
From a canine to five midtown detroit client...
My 8 month old puppy, Harold, has been going to various Canine to Five’s all summer and now during the fall now that I am back to work. He absolutely loves it and I just simply wouldn’t take him anywhere else. I know they truly care about him and I feel so safe leaving him. He sits at the back door every morning waiting for me to take him there. He looks forward to it. They even took him on a puppy field trip downtown for socialization. It’s just been the best experience and I cannot say enough great things about this place.