Must love dogs! Looking for a job that's fun and rewarding? You've come to the right place! Canine to Five is always looking for Pack Leaders, Overnight Attendants, and Customer Service Representatives.
What’s Canine to Five all about?
You’ll love Canine to Five if…
- You love dogs of all shapes, sizes and breeds
- You’re driven by learning new things daily
- You’re looking to do something long term that you’re passionate about
- You enjoy a team environment but also enjoy working individually
- You’re self driven
You might not like Canine to Five if…
- You love dogs, but not people
- You enjoy tedious tasks
- You don’t enjoy physical work
- You can’t stand barking
- Open Culture
- Room for Advancement
- Paid Time Off
- Free Dog Care
- Flexible Schedules
- Tips & Community Discounts
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance available at 30 Hours
- Full time employees eligible for participation in our IRA program
Our Core Values
- We Care: We care about dogs; their safety, health and well-being are our highest priority. We care about our dog’s people; we strive to provide superior customer service with each and every interaction. We care about our team; we aim to make our work environment purposeful, meaningful, supportive, and rewarding. We care about our place; our city, community, and buildings are each an integral part of Canine to Five.
- We Are Safe: High staffing ratio; cleanliness is a priority; extensive staff training.
- We Are Flexible: We are flexible with dogs; our canine friends are living beings with changing needs that can sometimes be unpredictable. We are flexible with our customers; their convenience, requests and concerns are always considered. We are flexible with our team; scheduling needs are accommodated whenever possible and the team interacts to support each other’s needs as such.
- We Are Forward Thinking: We are improving and growing every day. We set goals and exceed them. We strive to educate ourselves with best practices. We work to send home a dog improved in both temperament and behavior at the end of each visit. We expect our team to work harder every day. We are open to new ideas.
- We Are Appreciative: We are appreciate of our patrons; we know that being entrusted with the care of four-legged family members is serious business, and we are grateful for the opportunity to do so. We are appreciative of our team; the day-in day-out hard work is important and the effort is recognized. We are appreciative of our community’s support.
- We Are Positive: We see the best in every situation. We look at challenges as opportunities. We are “can-do” people.
Check out Indeed for our current open positions.
Don’t see any openings? You can always fill out our application form below or send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.