SAFE & FUN SOCIALIZATION FOR DOGS On detroit's eastside!
Canine To Five has been caring for the dogs of Metro Detroit since 2005. We know that looking for a safe, reliable, & trustworthy facility to care for your best friend is an important decision. With the several years of experience we have gained, our small, woman-owned business has developed solid policies, procedures, and protocols that align with our core values to help keep our dogs, team, clients, and community safe. We are committed to providing exceptional care for dogs, while providing our pet parents peace of mind!
Our Eastside Detroit location opened its doors to the Jefferson Chalmers neighborhood in 2023. You will find us in the Riverbend Plaza off of E Jefferson Ave. behind the O'Reilly Auto Parts store. We are perfect for pet parents commuting from St. Clair Shores, Grosse Pointe Woods, Harper Woods, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe, and Detroit.
WHY CANINE TO FIVE? WE HAVE THINGS OTHERS DO NOT!
- Dedicated overnight staff ensures your pup sleeps safely and soundly during their boarding experience
- Our spacious and secure enclosures feature raised beds, providing a comfortable night's rest for your furry friend
- Enjoy peace of mind with 8,000 square feet of climate-controlled indoor space, complete with separate off-leash play areas for both large and small dogs
- Our outdoor play space spans 3,400 square feet, covered with hypoallergenic turf and enclosed by 8-foot tall vinyl fencing
- Stay connected with live webcams, allowing you to watch your dog play and interact with their BFFs
- Rest assured knowing our team is Pet CPR & First Aid certified, equipped with documented safety protocols for your dog's well-being
- Take advantage of our early drop-off and late pick-up hours on weekdays, providing up to 14 hours of open play
- Join our active online community, featuring daily photo updates shared to our Pet Parent Facebook Group
from a canine to five eastside client...
First time boarding our dog here. Great service. Frequent updates, will be coming back again. The lady at the front desk was amazing with our puppy and made us feel at ease.