Quick Guide to Making Your Boarding Reservations
As you get ready for the holiday season, here are a few tips for setting up your dog’s boarding reservation at Canine To Five.
- Make a Reservation!
The Canine To Five website makes this a piece of cake, 24-7, non-chore!
Pick your facility below, click the link, and fill out the brief form.
- Our facilities do fill up, so make your reservation as early as possible.
- Pay your Deposit!
Call or stop by the facility as soon as possible to pay the Holiday Boarding Deposit.
- Deposits are required for Easter, Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
- We cannot guarantee a holiday reservation until the deposit is paid.
- Boarding deposits are refundable with 48 hour notice.
- Book your Stay Correctly!
Holiday hours vary from our usual schedule. Please make sure to keep those dates in mind when planning your stay.
- Double-check your Shots!
Ensure your dog will be up-to-date on all vaccinations at the time of their stay. Please have your vet’s office send us all updated information.
- We require Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper, and Leptospirosis
- Come in for a visit!
If your dog has not been to Canine to Five since six months prior to your boarding stay, we require a day of daycare prior to their Holiday boarding stay.
- We want to make sure they are still comfortable here and that our behavior notes are up-to-date
- Make your daycare reservation at your preferred facility. – Detroit or Ferndale
- If you are new to Canine To Five, you will need to schedule a daycare evaluation. Visit caninetofive.com and fill out our daycare registration form.