Ask the Vet – a new monthly blog feature
Each month we will be featuring an “Ask the Vet” column on the Canine To Five Blog. We’ve asked several metro-Detroit veterinarians to answer questions about dog care to share with our clients. Below are some of the questions we asked. If you have a question you’d like to see in this column please let us know!
1) Why do you think socialization is important for dogs?
2) What can a dog owner do at home to care for their dog’s skin and coat?
3) What can a dog owner do for their dog’s dental health?
4) At what age do you think a dog could begin obedience classes?
5) What are some things you can do to keep your dog safe, healthy and happy?
6) Why should you get a dog neutered or spayed? What health risks are associated with not getting a dog neutered or spayed?
7) If a dog vomits or has diarrhea when should an owner become concerned?